Looking for a big blast off? Then you need to check out the highly streamlined Big Daddy rocket! Here are some of its key features:
- Capable of reaching a cloud-topping 900 feet when powered by Estes E engines
- Flies extremely well on C11-3 or Estes D engines for those who prefer suborbital flights
- Equipped with a colorful 24-inch pre-assembled parachute for a safe return to earth
- Stands just under 20 inches tall with a Big Daddy waist size of 3 inches to handle all the power you can stuff into the motor tube
- Requires experience in model building and finishing to assemble, but the end result is worth the effort
With its impressive size and power, the Big Daddy rocket is sure to be a hit with model rocket enthusiasts. So what are you waiting for? Get ready to experience the thrill of a big blast off with the Big Daddy rocket!