The Explorer Aquarius Model Rocket is an excellent choice for space enthusiasts, be it someone who follows NASA closely or a Star Trek fan.
It is a Master level kit, meaning that it is more challenging to build, but the end result is a visually stunning model rocket that will be the envy of any collection. One of the standout features of the Explorer Aquarius is its custom jig that ensures perfect alignment assembly.
The Explorer Aquarius model rocket is capable of soaring higher than 700 feet when launched with an Estes D12-5 engine (sold separately). This offers a thrilling flight experience for rocket enthusiasts. Once the rocket is back on the ground, you'll want to show it off. That's where the removable plastic display engine nozzle comes in.
It's the perfect finishing touch that will make your Explorer Aquarius stand out even more. Don't miss the opportunity to challenge your modeling skills with this uniquely designed craft.
- The Explorer Aquarius Model Rocket is a Master level kit that provides a visually stunning model rocket for space enthusiasts.
- The custom jig of the Explorer Aquarius ensures perfect alignment assembly.
- With an Estes D12-5 engine (sold separately), this model rocket can soar over 700 feet for a exciting flight experience.
- The removable plastic display engine nozzle allows you to proudly display your model rocket.
- The Explorer Aquarius is a great way to challenge your modeling skills with its unique design.